Introduction about the topic :
Although Project Management is usually known in business fields, however if we
had a close look to our daily life we would realize that we are using every theory,
phase, and skill of project management. Being a parent and starting a family goes
under managing a life project. From the point of planning to have a family,
studying every aspect of it (cost, time, organization, controlling, etc …) and then
executing it; yet for sure there will be a point (after the execution and adopting a
routine) where you will have to unfreeze the family daily life, adopt a change, and
then refreeze it to its benefits. For that, mastering project management skills is
most important to start a family and be a great parent, and that what will the
research be talking about.
Instructions ; This proposal must be submitted as a PDF file on CANVAS prior the deadline and should consist of between 1,500 and 2,000 words, excluding references.
The following format should be adopted for the Research Proposal
2. Research Background
• Introduce the topic of research and explain its academic and industrial context.
3. Aim & Objectives, research questions, hypothesis (if applicable), etc.
4. Research approach & methodology.
5. An outline of your Ethical approach to the research.
6. References (You must use the Harvard referencing format at all times)
7. Outline plan of the work.